Museum Hours and Directions
The Erie Maritime Museum/ U.S. Brig Niagara
Administrative office hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
|Adult||12 to 65||$10.00|
|Youth||3 to 11||$5.00|
|Children||2 and under||Free|
- Times, price, and availability are all subject to change.
- All Admissions include a guided tour of the U.S. Brig Niagara when in port.
- Please call 814.452.2744 when traveling here to see Niagara as schedule may change.
- Admission to our museum is free with a Flagship Niagara League Membership.
- Active military and their immediate families are admitted to this and ALL PHMC sites free.
- School & Group Tours are available YEAR ROUND, Monday through Saturday by reservation only. Please visit the Group Tours page for more information.
Museum Hours of Operation
April through October:
Monday through Saturday | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday | Noon to 5:00 p.m.
November through March
Sunday through Wednesday | Closed
Thursday through Saturday | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- The Museum is CLOSED all other major holidays
Our Museum Gift Shop is open during all museum posted hours and may be open when the museum is closed. You can reach the Gift Shop at 814.452.2744 x208.
Visit our online Gift Shop!